vrijdag 20 januari 2012

ALLES is goed AANGEKOMEN in PARAKOU.

Hieronder de mail die ik heb ontvangen over alle spullen die we hebben verzonden naar de ESCG in Parakou voor de Analisten opleiding.
Dear Madam, All my greetings to you and to your family. I am very glad because I have received your files from the post office. I thank you very much for all things you are doing to me. I have also to inform to you that I have received from Madam KROONE a series of packages containing very important things. I went to BOUKOUMBE by bus and brought all these things in my school. I feel very happy and I thank both of you (Madam Kroone and you). May God the Almighty bless you ! Here is also my best wishes for the new year 2012 : The Head of the group ESCG parakou and all his staff and his students wish you a happy New Year 2012 : Health, Long life and durable peace : My God the Almighty protect you in your daily life. All my best wishes for the New year 2012 also go to all the members of your family. Théophile ATEKPO ESCG - PARAKOU

Geen opmerkingen: